понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cdshops




Today went to school as usual
blah blah
dun wanna elaborate lazy hahas.
after school accompany Janet back home
to take her things and put down her bag together with Dearest
then they came over to my house
watch tv. Lols.
all this luh 4 More days.
actually is 3 More but specifically is 4
hahas.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everything is coming to an end. Friendships between me and my friends. The unity of the class and lots more.
to _____ please dun think that u are so big okays? enough is enough u want ________ i already keep quiet
and let u do want u want? pls dun be so guo fen kays? this thing will come to and end sooon and it will be ur turn
one day just dun forget how u ______ me in the past too u always say i ________ u? then have u think about urself?
or have u never reflect before? since i already said that infront of everyone before if u remember. Then wad is the point?
Lols. I kept quiet when u are doing all this things. I got alot of things then i can ______ u back is just that i kept quiet.
My _________ says that u will _______ me if we _________. Hahas but she is wrong. Nevermind (:
u still tell me will still treat me as ur _______? Pui.�dun act behind luh.
i donapos;t care if u hate me or love me. And thats all i have for u.
if u wanna influence _______, i also dun care if she really ________ you so be it.
it will just reflect that u are not my true friend and so does she.
i have seen enough and heard enough.
I have seen through you. From today onwards we will not be friends anymore. (:
get out of my life please.



david tao guitar chords, cdshops, cdshopper, cdshopee, cdshop.tonight2.com.



Комментариев нет: