пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

barnwell warhorses




So todayapos;s been busy and Iapos;m now very tired.

Obvious good thing first: course is over Huzzahs

Last night I got more Doctor Who cards. Most Iapos;d already had. But I got a good super rare and Adipose The joyful Adipose is so oddly powerful.

We went to Wolverhampton today. It was very tiring since mum decided to get my Christmas stuff in the 3 for 2. Lego boxes are heavy and prone to hit me. Sadly, the Woolworths there sucked. I didnapos;t get three figures lieke I wanted. Instead I got the Hoth Recon Patrol (with Probe Droid, which Iapos;ve always wanted) and two Doctor Who figures (Ood Sigma and the Natural Ood). Thereapos;s Clone Wars tag things but the designs arenapos;t that good. I got a pack just to find that out.

I went in Forbidden Planet and I managed to say something to the gorgeous emo boy there. Guh heapos;s hot. The boxes he put up kept falling down on him. I got a little Wampa bust cause itapos;s so big and also the Kit Fisto build a droid. As soon as I saw it I had to get it. Kit kickss fucking ass.

I got my ticket for Apocalyptica, the main purpose of the trip. Yay

We had Macdonalds and mum got me he lightsaber toy. Yay. Sheapos;s cool sometimes.

Iapos;m tired now, well, my arms are that is.

from growing seed tomatos, barnwell warhorses, barnwell tires, barnwell tire, barnwell state park.



Комментариев нет: