суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ca mha winnipeg




At Magna Faire, last year, a mention was made to me of Period Woodcuts, featuring ice skating scenes. It was mentioned that they showed ladies carrying muffs, and it was obvious that they were not royalty, but Middle Class.

Does anyone have any clues what these are and where to find them?

Ye-up, back on the documentation trail again. Hopefully, I can find more and get it better organized, this time.

I also want to work on some hats. Outfits need hats, too. I want to do a 13th century outfit, complete with the Pork pie hat, and I want to do a Loose Gown and kirtle, with an embroidered caul or an aterfet with lace edging.

Time travel. I luv eet.

Besides, at the rate I have begun to lose weight, I need outfits where I donapos;t have to keep taking them apart.

What is the really one THING I HATE about sewing?

Taking out the D--- stitches

emerson boomboxes, ca mha winnipeg, ca mgs, ca mgf, ca messenger msn web.



Комментариев нет: