суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

atuo trader canada




Last night, i dreamt that me and traci were driving around looking for SA tickets or something and we drove off a cliff. Well not really a cliff, per se, as we were in the mountains, but whatever. It felt so real that i had to get up. Soooo, then i go back to bed and dream that i was in somebodyapos;s fifth wheel and a tornado came and we got sucked up. But eventually landed and i was ok. The whole time i was thinking that i hoped it didnapos;t get my house and that my pets were ok.

yesterday was frigid. I donapos;t know how iapos;m going to make it til Jan. My left ankle has given me problems all year, and yesterday with the cold, it hurt like a bitch. And the only coat i have is my work one...which is the only one appropriate to wear, of course...but naturally mine is still in the dirty clothes buried from last year. So i guess iapos;ll just have to wear my Hanson scarf and let the rest of me freeze to death. Plus, i LOATHE the person iapos;m working with all day. :S

david tao guitar tab, atuo trader canada, atuo trader uk.



Комментариев нет: